Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trusting God in Times of Trouble-Mrs Carol Hopson

What do you think God's purpose is for you? Are you looking toward a certain goal that you want to accomplish? In My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers writes: What is my vision of God's purpose for me? Whatever it may be, His purpose is for me to depend on Him and on His power now. If I can stay calm, faithful, and unconfused while in the middle of the turmoil of life, the goal of the purpose of God is being accomplished in me. God is not working toward a particular finish- His purpose is the process itself.…It is the process, not the outcome, that is glorifying to God. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: