Friday, November 16, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Stage Three: Twelve to Fourteen These are the years of alignment, when a child forms and accepts a philosophy and starts aligning himself with a particular group. They start to realize what they are good at, and say things such as “I am a basketball player,” or “I am a scholar,” or “I am a Christian.” I want my kids to say, “I am a Christian, and by the way, I play basketball.” I want them to say, “I am a Christian, and by the way I’m in a band that’s going on tour.” The power of a parent is the ability to choose who will influence our children. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: