Friday, November 16, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

What school are you sending them to? Do you know who their teachers are, and what they are saying to your child? What about their activities outside the home? When I was about fifteen, I wanted to go to a concert with some questionable friends who were not overflowing with moral excellence. As I tried to explain to my mother the benefits of my going, she said, “I do not think so, honey.” She was chopping lettuce in the kitchen as I began to expound on why she wasn’t seeing things correctly. Again, she said “No, honey.” She kept chopping lettuce and I kept on arguing. “No, honey,” again was her reply. Finally I threw up my hands, stomped out of the room and said, “Why do I even ask?” And very quietly in the background I heard her say, “That is a good question.” Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: