Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

My brother, Mark, and I have a group of people in our church
who have a gift of prayer. These people have a gift of praying.
They set out to pray and an hour later they are still in prayer.
The Lord wakes them in the middle of the night and they pray
for three or four hours. Prayer seems to come easily for these
brothers and sisters. It comes easy because God has given them
a special gift of intercessory prayer.
Not so for me! Developing the discipline of daily prayer has
been a struggle—it seems something always gets in the way. I
expect that it will be a lifelong struggle for me but it is one I will
endure because I want God’s power, strength, wisdom, and
anointing in my life and that only comes through prayer.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: