Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

When they arrived, they took her around the house and
showed her the things she wasn’t to touch. This was hard
on Nana, but I wanted to totally support my children’s
efforts in training their daughter. Later that day, I couldn’t
find Monica so I began looking in all the rooms. I found
her in my bedroom peering at a little figurine which was
eye-level on my dresser. The door was almost closed so I
just watched through the crack in the door. Monica looked
around to see if anyone was watching and then reached
her little hand up to touch it. She got her hand so close but
then jerked it back and looked around again. She tried
again but didn’t make contact. Then she tried it with one
finger but never touched the “forbidden” fruit. After four
attempts, and without ever actually touching the figurine,
she turned her little body around, shrugged her little
shoulders and said firmly, “Good girl!” She then walked
back out the door.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: