Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

NANA’S STORY
Monica was coming for a visit. She was my first and
only grandchild at the time, and was about 20 months old.
I couldn’t wait! In conversations before their visit, my son
mentioned that they didn’t want me to pick up everything
around the house that Monica shouldn’t touch. They wanted
me to leave things as they were so they could teach her
to make “good choices” and not touch things. I had seen
them talk to her many times about this. They would say,
“Monica, are you going to make a good choice or a bad
choice?” and then they would explain the difference.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: