Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

A heart that holds unforgiveness is a hostage taker, holding the offender hostage until the demand of their heart is satisfied. An unforgiving heart essentially says, “I will not forgive you until you repay me what I believe you owe me! I will withhold love, acceptance, and forgiveness from you until you repay me.” That line of reasoning is flawed because no retribution will ever be enough to satisfy the heart that holds unforgiveness! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: