Monday, June 17, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

Even though the church couldn't pay me for being the building superintendent, God was still supplying for me. While building that church, He told me to go behind the Safeway supermarket to get the day-old food they were throwing out, so I could feed my family. I got so much food from behind Safeway that I was helping feed other families. Because I was faithful to do what God said, He blessed me with that cleaning business – I let Him direct me. The first thing I did in that business was put an account to the side to bless the church and tithe. I did it to honor God. It's not a money issue; it's an honor issue. Proverbs 3:9-10 HONOUR THE LORD WITH THY SUBSTANCE, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy BARNS be filled with plenty, and thy PRESSES shall burst out with new wine. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: