Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dr. Ed Dufresne-How To Be Rich God's Way

When God gave me my first business years ago, I honored God in that business. I gave tithes and offerings off of all the income. It was a janitorial job, and I started out with only one account. Right before God gave me the business, He asked me to be the superintendent of our church building project. And it didn't pay a dime! (That's back when people helped at the church because they loved God.) Money was tight, but I obeyed, and God directed me and blessed me for it. It was while helping build my local church that God gave me the janitorial job. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: