Friday, September 30, 2011

Pastor David Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Interestingly, when I first went to a liberal seminary this was
the basic philosophy of most of the professors and students. I
finally came to this conclusion: if God’s Word is true, then it
should manifest itself in the lives of people who obey it. Their
lives should be diametrically opposed to the lives of Christians
who disobey and compromise.”
I was essentially raised in church. My father was a pastor; I
knew some families who had been in his church for 25 years. I
began looking over names in the church directory. Within fifteen
minutes I was convinced that the Bible is the Word of God!
Those families who were committed to obeying God were blessed.
Their marriages were blessed. If their children rebelled, it was
short-lived and they usually returned to God.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: