Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tony Foglio

The purpose of this simple devotional is found it its title. It is to help you find success in your everyday world and that you might enjoy a peaceful night of rest.
I have divided the daily Bible readings into two sections. I recommend that you read the New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs in the morning and the Old Testament portion in the evening. I have likewise chosen two verses o scripture for each day’s devotional: one to be read in the morning along with your Bible reading and the other to be read in the evening.
The daily devotionals were written to be read aloud. I highly recommend that you do so.
Also, let me encourage you to look for nuggets of gold-lies or sayings that my make a difference in your day. You may wish to write them on a card for reference or to memorize.
Furthermore, allow me to encourage you to write your own devotional. I promise that it will be very rewarding and a wonderful legacy to leave to your children and your children’s children.
Remain faithful to a daily devotional time. It will serve you well.
Tony Foglio




You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: