Friday, February 13, 2009

Ruth Lyon

The stories written in Some of God's Kids Have Big Ears reflect the humor, miracles and extraordinary circumstances involving my life, my children's lives as "Preacher's Kids" in the ministry, and my Christian family, better known as parishioners. The inspirational stories, and applied scriptures, are written for the enjoyment and devotional edification of the reader. The motivation for writing my book came because of a desire within me to leave my children a legacy, which to me is more valuable than earthly riches. The stories of my life, and a history of my search and fulfillment in finding God, impacted my life and theirs.

Most of the early years of my life and my children's lives were spent in the ministry. My ministry began as a musician and a Gospel Quartet Pianist. Many of the events that happened during those early years are comical and entertaining. My husband and I shared a ministry, but were divorced. There was a time of pain and recovery, but through it all, God never left me...in spite of my own human frailties and mistakes. He restored my fellowship with Him, and I have continued to experience His love, blessings and protection.


You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: