Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Barbara Haglund

The testimony of what I was like as an ugly caterpillar, how God came to me when I was homeless, how I accepted Him as my Savior and how He wrapped me in a spiritual cocoon and finally, how I’m coming out, finally, as a beautiful butterfly-well that’s exactly what salvation is!!! It’s like magic and it’s actually a miracle!

I’ve been learning to live God’s way! I’ve been learning I have a choice and I sure don’t want to miss out! I’ve been learning how important my faith and learning to obey and trust God is too!

Now I understand that God wants to bring each and everyone into a completely new dimension where we can totally abandon ourselves to Him 100%. This doesn’t mean we will from problems or that all our prayers will be answered when and in the manner we desire!!!

My hope and prayer is that “Birth of the Butterfly” will encourage one and all! I’ve wanted to quit and give up more times than I can remember and so many times when there just didn’t see any hope, but somehow thank God, I hung in there! It’s so much more worth it and I’ve only scratched the surface. For me the best yet is to come!!!






You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: