Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sharon Baker

The New Arrival

I wrote this book out of my love for horses and children. I have created stories and poems for my children since they were very young. With the birth of our colt, Mouse, I felt the children would enjoy reading about the barnyard, the people, and the spiritual experience that took place. I felt this was a true blessing from God for my family and I to have the pleasure of witnessing.

Sharon Baker

I was born in DuQuoin, Illinois on September 12, 1952. I presently live in the small town of Malden, located in southeastern Missouri. I am a single mother of two wonderful sons, Terry and James "Red", who are in the book. The story, The New Arrival is a true story and tells how God blessed us. My love for horses and writing stories started at the age of ten. I have been writing stories and poems, as well as telling stories, ever since. I have owned and ridden horses since I was a teenager. I taught my sons to ride when they were two and five years of age. I have taught and continue to teach other children to ride and care for horses. It is such a blessing to be able to enjoy these magnificent animals God has created. It gives me such joy to see others share the love of horses as I do.



You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: