Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poetry of Stacie Avery

The Way I See It, is a book of my prayers put into poetry about many topics that linger within me. The constant questions in the back of my mind are: “Am I doing the right thing?” “Am I crazy?” “Does God love me?” The beauty and the ugliness of the world confuses many of us. My poetry is a glimpse into my soul and the depth of my dreams.
-Stayce DeRamus-Avery
The Way I See It is a moving and elegant view of what we think about everyday, put into poetry that makes me smile. It also lets me know that I am not the only one.
-Henry Thomas, Houston Texas
New England Patriots # 95
Minnesota Vikings # 97
These prayer poems are a true reflection of pure thoughts stirred up and inspired by our Almighty God from the very embers of the writer’s heart. The inspired work will help all those who read it to express their very deep feelings that they wish they could share with others, but they dare not tell on their own. Helping to give the freedom to others to express their inner spiritual thoughts is a gift to behold and to cherish in prayer and in love.
-Ron Poisson
First Fruit Ministry
Saco, ME
The writer’s poetry absolutely touched my heart. Her gift reaches into your soul. You will be delighted that she is sharing it with you.
-Sherrell Shafer
Delta Airlines
Houston, TX.


You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: