Thursday, May 30, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

Proverbs 3:1-4 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: SO SHALT THOU FIND FAVOUR and good understanding in the sight of GOD AND MAN. Notice that the fourth verse talks about having favor with God and man. The favor of God still works for you with man. I've had it happen, and I've benefitted from it financially. I had a man in jogging pants come in and pay off one of our church buildings. He said he didn't even like my preaching, but he still obeyed God. That's the favor of God! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: