Friday, May 17, 2013

How To Be Rich God's Way-Dr. Ed Dufresne

I went to school in the 1950s with cardboard in the bottom of my shoes to cover the holes. The only clothes I had were hand-medowns. Do you know what those are? Most of this generation doesn't. Hand-me-downs are left-overs. I got all sorts of clothes from my relatives after they wore them out and couldn't fit in them anymore. I wore old jeans and shirts; I even had to wear hand-medown underwear! I had to wear cousin Vernon's underwear! Now that's broke when you have to wear someone else's underwear! I said back then, "There's a day I'll have money to buy my own underwear!" Glory to God! I'm redeemed from Vernon's underwear, and I have a supply! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: