Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

WHEN I DON’T UNDERSTAND
Dear God, Sometimes it’s difficult
to see Your loving hand,
When people do such hurtful things
It’s hard to understand.
It doesn’t feel like love when You
allow such hurt and pain.
At times I’ve felt betrayed, alone
but Your love still remained.
I’ve learned through yet another child
just how You’re watching me
And how the things that seem so hard
will truly set me free.
For as I learn to trust Your love
when I don’t understand,
You’ll hold me close, sing to my soul
and work out Your great plan.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: