Monday, August 22, 2011

D.D.S Dennis J. Wourms

Short, But Informational
To make this book as useful as possible, I wrote it so
that you could read it in about two hours. I have not
included extensive medical references in this book, but
have decided to write it as a collection of my observations
and experiences based on years of study.
I still encounter many
patients who never heard of an
endodontist until they were
referred to my office for root
canal treatment. The specialty of
endodontics is relatively new, but
it contains individuals dedicated
to constantly improving techniques
to preserve as many teeth as
possible, and to educate the public
with information based on recent and
reproducible research.
If I could spend two hours
with every patient that I
have ever seen, the
information in this
book is what I
would like to
share with them.
I hope this book is easy for you to read and teaches you
a few things that will keep you healthier, happier and more
financially secure.
—Dr. Dennis Wourms

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: