Friday, November 7, 2008

A Vegetarian Delight!

A vegetarian cookbook with 184 pages, containing 173 recipes that have been tried and tested to be delicious. Multi-ethnic and popular recipes that are easy to make, yet tasty. This is a great way to make the transition from eating man made foods and animal products to God-made foods for optimum health. These are the foods your body is designed and created to consume.
I used to eat anything and everything struggling with obesity, bags under my eyes, sickness and disease, feeling tired ad grumpy, resulting from the toxic, unhealthy foods I was putting into my body.
God’s original plan for man is in Genesis 1:29. But, God allows us to choose our diet. For the last fifteen years or so I changed my former diet and choose our diet. For the last fifteen years or so I changed my former diet and chose the Genesis 1:29 diet. My life changed completely. Now I understand His word that says, “I shall give you life and life more abundantly.” I have more energy, look much better, lost weight and rarely if ever get sick. Remember you are made in God’s image and that is not a potbelly, excess fat, tired sick and depressed.
Come and join me in living life to its fullest while you are here on earth. Remember it was never God’s plan for you to be sick. This cookbook is the beginning of your new lease on life!

You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: