Monday, November 3, 2008

Estella Meruvia message on hope

Chapter Two of the book reads like a novel but it isn't. It is a true story; a sad story. However, as you read, you will be touched deeply by its message of hope and endurance. You will be encouraged to help suffering humanity by putting into practice the author's suggestions enumerated in Chapter Seven.
Everyone must know and have the assurance that: "It is in dying that we are born to ETERNAL LIFE." Or, as the Apostle Paul discerned: "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
Following are some reader's comments:
"I just couldn't put it down."
"I read and read until I finished it!"
"It really touched me; it made me cry..."
"You're really a brave lady."
"How you had the boldness to write the way you did, is impressive."

*Also Available in Spanish*

You need to read this book by it's current publisher CSN !


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: