Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How do I start with CSN?

The first step is for us to send you some information, please forward me your address and phone number so I may put you in the data base and send you a publishing packet.
The second step in the process is our free review, all you need to do is email me you manuscript or if needed send it regular mail and we will provide you with a free review that includes editorial and content feedback. The goal of the review is to look at the manuscript and determine the needs based on creating a bookstore quality and marketable book.

Please feel free to call me with any question at toll free 866-484-6184.


CSN books offers all publishing services including proofing, editing, and cover design.
Our printing is high quality, and we offer marketing and distribution.

No comments: