Friday, April 11, 2008

Passion in Publishing

I recently attended a Christian writer’s conference where I had the opportunity to interview several potential authors. There was one thing that stood out to me that separated one from another. Some of these authors demonstrated a sincere passion for what they had written. This one factor gave me the confidence that their book would have a much stronger chance for success. I told them that as a publisher I could help them with everything else such as editing, typesetting, a great cover design and other things that make a book look great but their passion for the message is what would set their book apart. If you have a message that you are passionate about CSN Books can help you convert that passion into a quality book you can use to deliver that message.

No comments: