Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

ON AGE SPOTS AND WRINKLES There's age spots and sun spots and wrinkles galore And each day I wake up, I see a few more. What happened to that youthful face I once knew? Who is this old person that comes into view? O Lord, help me see what's important to You. I know You don't want me to worry and stew About things that naturally come on with age, So help me accept and enjoy this new stage. And help me to focus on doing my best To represent You in this world full of stress. And then I won't care about what others see, The age spots and wrinkles won't matter to me. For aging is part of Your wonderful plan As You take me through life with Your loving hand. And then when my purpose on earth is complete, I'll get a new body...oh, won't that be neat! -Carol Hopson Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: