Friday, May 22, 2009

Lisa Carter

There is a Way Out!

"At the Master's Feet" is a vivid powerful story, a compelling account of my life married to an abusive drug addict. You will experience both the highest and lowest points in my marriage. And yet, embedded in brokenness, my faith in the Lord remained...even in the darkest hours of my life. As I watched the drug dealers take possession of my home, I became unjustly incarcerated (like a criminal


Are you a Christian author looking for a quality Christian publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book but have no idea where to start the publishing process? Then look no further!

CSN books offers quality Christian publishing services including: editing , cover design, printing, and distribution . Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, “Before You Publish” to learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher and sending out your manuscript.

No comments: